Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
Works with the Director of Medical Development and Inside Sales Manager on specific projects as assigned including Digital campaign centered around lead generation, cold calls, eblasts, sample requests, entering information into customer database.
- Calling on doctors from existing lead list to gauge interest and offer samples.
- Provide follow up calls.
- Research, fulfill and enter all sample requests into ordering system (JDE) and customer database (CRM).
- Respond to incoming calls from the target customers.
- Ability to make 25+ outbound calls daily to medical professionals.
- Completing data entry to include details of targets’ responses, notes, and follow through actions.
- Assisting and support the medical consultant team.
- Observing the high quality of ethical standards in presentations, proposals, and overall representation of the company, including professional image and appearance.
- Adheres to pricing guidelines established.
- Submitting reports detailing highlights and other activities monthly.
- Communicate results with medical team members.
- Aid in any other relevant projects that emerge over the internship.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current or recently graduated college student with studies in communications or related business field preferred.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and winning track record.
- Self-starter capable of delivering on goals.
- Ability to interpret and disseminate information.
- Ability to be a creative thinker as well as an active listener.
- Must be able demonstrates personal integrity & honesty, as well as take responsibility.