Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
The Boiron Digital Marketing Internship offers an opportunity for a college student, recent graduate, or aspiring digital marketing professional to gain hands-on experience in the increasingly transformative environment of paid social advertising and digital marketing. This role is ideal for a candidate looking for real-world experience as they work towards a career in digital marketing, content marketing, email marketing, analytics, or a related field.
- Assist Digital Marketing Specialist with managing paid social media ads and google search ads
- Help compile and present reports for digital marketing campaigns.
- Analyze advertising, email, and search campaigns to help inform future strategy.
- Assist with the creation, management, and analysis of email marketing campaigns
- As required, assist with special projects related to important company initiatives (social media, digital marketing, email marketing, mobile programs, etc.)
- Use Google Analytics and other report building tools to create and share reports
- Communicate key learning/insights to supervisors and internal clients
- Aid in any other relevant projects that emerge over the internship
- Other duties as assigned
- Current college student, recent graduate, or graduate student in good standing
- Educational focus in digital marketing, advertising, or a related field
- An awareness of industry trends and concepts
- Knowledge or understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, preferred
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proficient with use of MS Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint.
- Strong writing skills preferred
- Ability to be a creative thinker as well as an active listener.
- Must be able to demonstrate personal integrity & honesty, as well as take responsibility
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com