Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
The Assistant Product Manager supports the Product Manager in managing the assigned brands to maximize sales and profitability.
- Assist product manager with key marketing activities for sleep, stress and GI products: oversee multi-channel advertising, social/influencer plans, packaging, point of sale materials, sales promotions, couponing, Operations and Regulatory.
- Research advertising tactics based on brand strategy to make recommendations for marketing plan. Help manage execution with external vendors.
- Day to day management of smaller brands with oversight from product manager- analyze and evaluate competition; recommend strategy and execute tactics.
- Initiate, project manage and review materials from in-house creative team
- Take an active role in Marketing Operations meeting including preparing spreadsheet, updating and tracking specific projects. Involved in decision making process as key member of Marketing team.
- Assist in coordinating product development with corporate headquarters in France, including project initiation documents, work with individual French Product Managers on existing projects and potential new products (in conjunction with PM). Help develop launch materials for new products.
- Develop sales reports as requested using internal and external data tools.
- Works closely with sales teams (Natural, mass market, medical, E-Commerce) to develop tools necessary to ensure growth in specific channels
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude; ability to work with various departments within the organization
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing
- Self-starter capable of delivering on goals with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on numerous projects concurrently
- Excellent presentation/communication/influencing/negotiating skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Ability to travel domestic as needed. 5-6 trips annually, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel
- Work under deadline pressure and meet the deadlines.
- Proficient with operating a personal computer and use of MS Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint and other required programs.
- Ability to interpret and disseminate information.
- Must be able demonstrates personal integrity & honesty, as well as take responsibilities
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResources@Boiron.com