Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
The Assistant Product Marketing Manager will support the Product Marketing Manager in growing sales and maximizing profitability for their brands.
- Assist product manager with key brand marketing activities for Cold, Cough, Flu and Allergy: develop and monitor multi-faceted consumer advertising plans, including social/influencers, digital, point of sale materials, sales promotions, couponing, packaging.
- Day to day management and ownership of key products with oversight from product manager- analyze and evaluate competition; recommend strategy and execute tactics.
- Assist with new product development opportunities through corporate headquarters in France. Help to compile launch information, track project progress, communicate internally.
- Initiate, project manage and review marketing materials from in-house creative team.
- Assist manager in working with regulatory and creating team to develop key product claims for packaging and advertising.
- Take an active role in marketing-operations collaboration, including updating materials and aiding with vendor projects.
- Help develop sales and marketing launch materials for new products.
- Analyze sales and competitive trends as requested using internal and external data tools.
- Works closely with sales teams (Natural, mass market, medical, E-Commerce) to develop content and materials necessary to ensure growth in specific channels.
- Provide a point of view and participate in decision making process as key member of Marketing team.
- Other support duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude; ability to work with various departments within the organization
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing, product management or brand management
- Experience with consumer-packaged goods is ideal but not required
- Self-starter capable of delivering on goals with minimal supervision
- Ability to stay organized and work on numerous projects concurrently
- Excellent presentation/communication/influencing/negotiating skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Ability to travel domestic as needed. 5-6 trips annually, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel
- Work under deadline pressure and meet timelines.
- Proficient with operating a personal computer and use of MS Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint and other required programs.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and disseminate information.
- Must demonstrate personal integrity & honesty.
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResources@Boiron.com