Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
This position oversees account receivable assets by ensuring timely and accurate reimbursement for assigned products. This position also performs a variety of general accounting functions including preparation of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliations and month-end closing procedures.
- Resolves past-due account balances.
- Identifies and contacts past-due account holders by telephone or in writing and requests payment to bring account current. Maintains process for follow up with customer accounts. Maintains accurate and complete records concerning collection activity. Send to collection agency if necessary.
- Establishes alternative payment plan or other process for payment of past-due accounts.
- Resolve account discrepancies, deductions, and uncollectible accounts, and prepare adjustments or write-offs and refunds for approval, as necessary. Attach backup documentation for justification of adjustment.
- Research Accounts Receivable histories.
- Provide assistance to customers in answering inquiries regarding their billing statement.
- Performs a wide variety of general accounting functions including preparation of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and month-end closing tasks.
- Calculation and preparation of supporting documentation for monthly broker commissions.
- Download of corporate credit card statements and preparation of accounting transactions.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Complete all other weekly/monthly reports according to schedule.
- Provide excellent customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Address problems as they occur.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Education: high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years collection experience
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and winning track record
- Self-starter capable of delivering on goals with minimal supervision
- Excellent presentation/communication/influencing/negotiating skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Proficient with operating a personal computer and use of MS Excel/Word/Outlook and other required programs.
- High level of personal motivation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of commercial credit bureau reports and credit scoring
- Knowledge of the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and Fair Credit Act
- Knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) process
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResources@Boiron.com