Don’t Let Overindulgence Spoil Halloween Fun
Have you ever tried to keep a hungry dog away from a steak? That’s what it’s like for parents trying to limit their kids’ candy intake after a successful night of trick of treating.
When the good times are over after having one too many fun-size candy bars, or when grown-ups overdo it at Halloween parties by having one too many adult beverages, a number of Boiron homeopathic medicines can help alleviate your symptoms.
- Acidil’s quick-dissolving tablets offer temporary relief of occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating, or upset stomach.*
- Nux vomica relieves heartburn and drowsiness from an excess of eating or drinking. It also relieves nausea and digestive troubles associated with overindulgence in spicy food or alcohol.*
- Antimonium crudum is for those suffering from indigestion with nausea from overeating, especially rich or acidic foods or cured meats.*
- Carbo vegetablis relieves an intense flushing of the face aggravated by drinking wine or alcohol. You can also find relief by sitting near an open window and getting plenty of fresh air.*
- Kali bichromium is for relief of indigestion, nausea, and vomiting from intolerance to beer. *
- Pulsatilla relieves nausea caused by eating too much fatty food or ice cream with bloating and belching.*
To explore more medicines to relieve a variety of digestive upsets, download Boiron’s free Medicine Finder app.
* These “Uses” have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Even the most disciplined person can get caught up in the spirit of Halloween. But don’t worry, homeopathic medicines can alleviate a number of symptoms related to overindulgence. Homeopathy expert Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH, RSHom(Na) explores their use when there is more for your eyes to feast on then what fits in your belly.[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTmnZCLbLoo[/embedyt]