Allergy Sufferers Can Learn to “Love a Tree” Again with Boiron Medicines
In honor of today’s observance of “Love a Tree Day,” here are some fun facts:
– The average tree in a metropolitan area will survive about eight years.
– Oak trees are struck by lightning more than any other tree.
– It takes 40,000 trees to make enough Louisville Slugger bats for one baseball season.
– The world’s tallest tree is a 369-foot-tall redwood in California.
– The world’s oldest tree is a 9,550-year-old spruce in Sweden.
– In Columbus, GA, it’s illegal to carve your initials on a tree, even if it’s on your own property!
And here’s a not-so-fun fact about trees: Plants that produce wind-blown pollen, like trees, make life miserable for millions of allergy sufferers each year, especially during spring. Trees such as pine, oak, sycamore, elm, birch and hickory don’t bear fruit or seeds—they only produce pollen, and heavy amounts of pollen in the air means most of us are heading indoors and looking for some much-needed allergy relief.
If trees are causing some of your spring allergy miseries, our Sabadil can provide natural relief. For ages 2 and up, Sabadil tablets help relieve symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, such as itchy and runny nose, sneezing, and itchy and watery eyes.* This medicine is also available as Children’s Sabadil in pellet form that kids will love. Our Optique 1 Eye Drops are another safe way to relieve red, dry, itchy, burning or tired eyes caused by airborne irritations such as ragweed, other pollens or dust.*
For more information on our allergy medicines, click here, and don’t forget to hug a tree today!
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.