- Temporarily relieves minor sore throat and hoarseness
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Arnica montana 3C HPUS - Relieves hoarseness due to overexertion of the vocal cords
- Arum triphyllum 3C HPUS - Relieves vocal cord fatigue in speakers and singers
- Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves red and sore throat
- Bromium 3C HPUS - Relieves swollen and painful tonsils
- Bryonia 3C HPUS - Relieves sore throat with intense thirst
- Mercurius solubilis 4C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg mercury per dose) - Relieves sore throat with intense salivation
- Phytolacca decandra 3C HPUS - Relieves sore throat with pain spreading to the ears
- Pulsatilla 3C HPUS - Relieves raw sore throat
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS - Relieves hoarseness with dry throat
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use
- in children under 12 years of age
- if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Product Sizes & Types:
Roxalia is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.