- Temporarily relieves minor eye irritation due to fatigue or airborne irritants such as ragweed, other pollens and dust
- Soothes red, dry, itchy, burning or tired eyes
- Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Instill 1 or 2 drops, or more if necessary, in affected eye(s). Repeat 2 to 6 times a day, as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Cineraria maritima 6C HPUS-1.50% - Soothes red and irritated eyes
- Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS-1% - Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Calendula officinalis 4X HPUS-0.25% - Relieves eye dryness associated with smoke or other airborne irritants
- Kali muriaticum 10X HPUS-0.25% - Alleviates gritty sensation (feeling of sand in the eye)
- Calcarea fluorica 10X HPUS-0.25% - Relieves eyestrain and fatigue characterized by flickering light
- Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS-0.25% - Relieves sharp, flashing eye pain
- Silicea 10X HPUS-0.25% - Relieves tired eyes
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- purified water
- sodium chloride 0.9%
- To avoid contamination:
- do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not touch the eye with the tip of the container
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard container after each use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the single-use dose container is not intact.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).