- Temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- Helps relieve chest congestion by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10 mL* every 2 hours.
- Children 2 to 12 years of age: Take 5 mL* every 2 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS - Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS - Relieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS - Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS - Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS - Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS - Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS - Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS - Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS - Relieves nighttime hacking cough
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.1 g of sugar per 5 mL.
- Contains 0.001% alcohol.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).