Camilia temporarily relieves symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability, as well as minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething.* Camilia does not interact with other medications, it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions, and there is no risk of overdose or numbing your baby’s gag reflex. The sterile, single-use liquid doses are preservative-free and help to prevent contamination. They do not contain benzocaine, alcohol, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners. Recommended for babies one month and up, Camilia works best when taken at the first sign of teething.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability
- Helps in relieving minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething
- Children 1 month of age and older: Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Repeat, as needed, every 15 minutes for 2 more doses. If or when symptoms return, repeat these dosage instructions for up to a total of 9 doses per day.
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS - Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
- Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS - Relieves painful gums
- Rheum officinale 5C HPUS - Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if inflammation, fever or rash develops.
- After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the single-use container is not intact.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Sizes & Types
Product Sizes & Types:
Camilia is available in a box of 10 or 30 single-use liquid doses.