- Hand and body lotion
- Helps promote healing of sunburn and skin irritations (rashes, redness, etc.)
- Soothes dry skin
- Shake well before using.
- For sunburn, clean affected area with water and apply Calendula Lotion 2 or 3 times a day.
- For skin irritations and dry skin, apply Calendula Lotion topically as needed.
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10% - Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- EDTA disodium
- Octyldodecyl myristate
- PEG-6 stearate
- PEG-32 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
- Stearic acid
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product's inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Storage & Safety:
- This product does not contain SPF.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Product Sizes & Types:
Calendula Lotion is available in a 6.7 fl oz bottle.