- Temporarily relieves minor symptoms of hemorrhoids such as discomfort, itching, burning, swelling
- Adults only: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Do not dry. Insert one Avenoc Suppository rectally morning and night.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Aesculus hippocastanum 1X HPUS - Relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Collinsonia canadensis 1X HPUS - Relieves painful hemorrhoids associated with constipation
- Hamamelis virginiana 1X HPUS - Relieves hemorrhoids with a tendency to bleed
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Cocoa butter NF
- For rectal use only.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
- When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. This could be a sign of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if the suppository seal is broken.
- Suppository shape and appearance will change when exposed to heat.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Product Sizes & Types:
Avenoc Suppositories are available in a box of 12 suppositories.