If you suffer from yeast infections, it’s time to get relief. YeastCalm by Boiron calms the discomfort of minor vaginal itching and burning from yeast infections with plant-based and other pure active ingredients.* Plus, it’s powered by borax and Calendula to heal delicate vaginal tissue.* These once-daily overnight suppositories conveniently deliver treatment directly to the affected area for continued improvement throughout the night.
As a homeopathic suppository, YeastCalm offers a comfortable and practical solution that’s free of parabens and preservatives. The pre-measured quantity of medicine is simple and easy to use at the first sign of symptoms before discomfort becomes more disruptive. (See a doctor for first-time diagnosis of a yeast infection.) Recommended for adults and children ages 12 and up, YeastCalm is an HSA & FSA eligible over-the-counter medicine. Each box contains 7 vaginal suppositories along with an easy-to-use applicator and educational insert. The Boiron personal care line includes Cyclease® Cramps, Cyclease PMS Relief, and Cyclease Menopause.
- If this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort, see your doctor to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of vaginal yeast infection such as:
- minor vaginal itching
- Promotes healing of the vaginal mucosa
- Borax 14X HPUS—Relieves thick vaginal discharge
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS—Healing agent for vaginal mucosa
- Candida albicans 30X HPUS—Relieves symptoms of Candida (yeast) infection
- Hydrastis canadensis 5X HPUS—Reduces vaginal discharge
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Before using Yeastaway, read the enclosed educational insert for complete instructions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Insert one suppository high into the vagina every night for 7 consecutive nights. Applicator is included.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For vaginal use only.
- Yeastaway may damage condoms and diaphragms and cause them to fail.
- Ask a doctor before use if you
- have one or more of the following: abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or foul-smelling discharge
- get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in six months)
- may have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- are under 12 years of age.
- When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches or spermicides
- do not have vaginal intercourse (sex).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve in 3 days
- symptoms remain after 7 days
- you get abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, foul-smelling discharge or hives. These may be signs that this product is not working, or you may have a more serious condition or an allergic reaction.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.