There’s a better way to soothe an upset stomach. NauseaCalm by Boiron relieves nausea and vomiting from everyday causes, including stomach flu, using plant-based and other pure active ingredients.* It also works for motion sickness nausea.* Convenient and easy for the whole family to take, the meltaway tablets dissolve in the mouth without food or water for relief anywhere, anytime.
As a homeopathic medicine, NauseaCalm works gently on the body without risk of drowsiness or interaction with other medications, herbs, or supplements. And it doesn’t contain ingredients like caffeine, antihistamines, aspirin, or other NSAIDs that could further upset the stomach. NauseaCalm is recommended for adults and children ages 2 and up. For young children, tablets may be dissolved in water for easier intake. Each travel-friendly box contains 60 unflavored meltaway tablets. This medicine is formulated without artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Boiron’s digestive relief line includes Acidil®, Gasalia®, Diaralia®, and MotionCalm™.
For relief of nausea and vomiting associated with:
- upset stomach
- fullness due to overindulgence in food and drink
- stomach flu
For relief of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with:
- amusement rides
- video games
- Cocculus indicus 4C- Relieves nausea or vomiting with dizziness and the need to lie down
- Ipecacuanha 4C- Relieves nausea and vomiting with hypersalivation
- Nux vomica 4C- Relieves upset stomach, indigestion, nausea, and vomiting
- Tabacum 4C- Relieves dizziness, nausea, and vomiting improved by fresh air
- Petroleum 4C- Relieves nausea improved by eating
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
Adults and children 7 years of age and older
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth. Repeat if necessary until symptoms improve, up to 3 times per day
Children 2 to 6 years of age
- Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
Children under 2 year of age
- Stop use and ask a doctor if nausea or vomiting is accompanied by
- severe headache
- severe abdominal pain or cramping
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.