Boiron Leg Pain Relief Care Pack provides three separate homeopathic medicines that relieve three types of leg pain and discomfort: restless legs, leg and muscle cramps, and shooting pain.* For day and night use, these meltaway pellets are convenient to take without water before bed, when awoken by a cramp, or before, during or after exercise. Each easy dispensing tube contains a single active ingredient: homeopathic dilutions of Zincum metallicum 6C, Cuprum metallicum 6C, and Hypericum perforatum 30C. There is no risk of drowsiness or interactions with other medications and supplements associated with the three active ingredients. These medicines won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition and are non-habit forming.
Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, the Leg Pain Relief Care Pack is available over the counter. The value pack offers the three homeopathic medicines for the price of two (approximately 80 oral pellets per tube). Boiron’s pain relief line includes Arnicare® Leg Cramps Tablets and Arnicare in gels, creams, ointments, and tablets.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of leg pain such as:
- restless legs
- leg cramps
- nerve pain
- Cuprum metallicum 6C HPUS- Relieves sudden muscle cramps
- Hypericum perforatum 30C HPUS- Relieves nerve pain in the legs
- Zincum metallicum 6C HPUS- Relieves restless legs
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Keep packaging to save these directions for use.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets of the most appropriate medicine(s) under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved, or as directed by a doctor. If pain occurs at night, take 5 pellets before bedtime.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persists for more than 7 days or worsens, new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.