HemCalm Tablets by Boiron provide systemic action for both internal and external hemorrhoids in a meltaway oral dose. This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients that help reduce swelling while relieving symptoms like burning, itching, pain, and discomfort.* The tablets melt in the mouth without water, offering a convenient and discreet option for use during the day, at work, or while traveling.
Recommended for adults ages 12 and up, HemCalm Tablets won’t interact with other medications or supplements, so they are safe to use at the first sign before discomfort becomes more disruptive. They’re also suitable for hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth.*† Each box contains 60 unflavored tablets sealed in blister packs for easy use. No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, and preservatives. Use with other Boiron hemorrhoid relief products like HemCalm Suppositories for internal hemorrhoids and HemCalm Ointment for soothing, external relief.
†If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of hemorrhoids such as:
- Helps shrink swollen hemorrhoids
- Relieves hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth
- Aesculus hippocastanum 6X HPUS- Reduces swelling and relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Hamamelis virginiana 6X HPUS- Relieves burning, itching, and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Nux vomica 12X HPUS- Relieves painful hemorrhoids associated with overeating or sedentary lifestyles
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older. At the onset of symptoms, allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue every 2 hours, up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.