Make that time of the month easier with Cyclease PMS Relief from Boiron. As a homeopathic medicine, it works to relieve minor aches, lower back pain, bloating, water retention, discomfort, emotional changes, and irritability without the typical ingredients found in other period care products.* Experience easy and discreet relief with its meltaway tablets for your non-stop life, no water needed.
Cyclease PMS Relief is free of diuretics, such as caffeine, and sedatives (antihistamines). It can be taken day or night without worry of drowsiness or sleeplessness and hyperactivity. This medicine is also NSAID-free, so it won’t upset your stomach or cause an allergic reaction. It does not interact with other medications and is made without any artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Recommended for ages 12 and up, Cyclease PMS Relief is available over the counter in a box of 60 tablets with three sleeves of 20 tablets each. Also try Cyclease Cramps, Cyclease Menopause, and YeastCalm®.
Temporarily relieves premenstrual symptoms such as:
- water retention
- minor aches
- lower back pain
- emotional changes
- Folliculinum 15C HPUS—Relieves discomfort and aches associated with PMS
- Natrum muriaticum 12C HPUS—Relieves water retention, irritability, and emotional changes
- Sepia 12C HPUS—Relieves bloating and lower back pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue morning and evening until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.