Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause, but not the only one. Boiron Cyclease Menopause is designed to address several symptoms of menopause and perimenopause including night sweats, mood changes, occasional sleeplessness, and a red, blotchy or flushed face associated with hot flashes.* This homeopathic medicine also significantly reduces the intensity and frequency of hot flashes, as shown in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study.1 Cyclease Menopause is free of soy and hormones, making it a natural choice for women who do not qualify for hormonal replacement therapy or cannot take phytoestrogens. It’s also gluten-free and contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Successfully used in Europe for nearly a decade, Cyclease Menopause doesn’t interact with other medications. Women can adjust their individual dosage depending on the intensity or occurrence of the symptoms. One tablet can be taken up to four times throughout the day or night. For best results, daily use for three months is recommended. Cyclease Menopause is available over the counter in a box of 60 meltaway tablets that are easy to take without water. Boiron offers products for women of all ages, including Cyclease Cramps for menstrual cramp relief, Cyclease PMS for premenstrual symptoms, and YeastCalm® for yeast infection relief.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with perimenopause and menopause such as:
- hot flashes
- red, blotchy or flushed face
- night sweats
- mood changes
- occasional sleeplessness
- Temporarily reduces the intensity and frequency of hot flashes associated with perimenopause and menopause
- Arnica montana 4C HPUS- Relieves red, blotchy face associated with hot flashes
- Cimicifuga racemosa 4C HPUS- Relieves mood changes, irritability, and occasional sleeplessness associated with menopause
- Glonoinum 4C HPUS- Relieves sudden hot flashes with profuse sweating and throbbing headaches associated with menopause
- Lachesis mutus 5C HPUS- Relieves hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, and mood changes associated with menopause
- Sanguinaria canadensis 4C HPUS- Relieves flushing of the face associated with menopause
The letters “HPUS’ indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- magnesium stearate
- Adults; At the onset of symptoms, day or night, allow 1 tablet to slowly dissolve in the mouth up to 4 times in 24 hours. Daily use for 3 months is recommended.
- Children; Not recommended.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.