ColicComfort relieves baby colic symptoms, including gas pain and irritability.* Simply squeeze the small pre-measured dose into the mouth of a gassy baby with colicky pain. The clear and tasteless liquid is absorbed sublingually. The hygienic, individual dose offers convenience and portability and helps prevent contamination. It is also free of preservatives, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar, or artificial sweeteners. ColicComfort won’t mask important symptoms of a fussy baby that could lead to an early diagnosis of a more serious condition.
This homeopathic medicine is recommended for babies 1 month of age and older, and is available in boxes of 30 pre-measured doses. Boiron’s baby line of liquid doses includes Camilia® for baby teething relief and ColdCalm®.
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with baby colic such as:
- gas pain
- stomach cramps
Active Ingredients (in each 1 mL vial):**
- Carbo vegetabilis 5C HPUS – Relieves bloating associated with colic
- Colocynthis 9C HPUS – Relieves cramping pains associated with colic
- Cuprum metallicum 5C HPUS – Relieves stomach cramps and hiccups associated with colic
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Children 1 month of age and older: Give 1 dose at the onset of symptoms. Wait 15 minutes, then repeat if needed for up to a total of 9 doses per day. For best results, administer before meals.
- Do not use if your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.