Customize your sleep care with a Boiron single medicine like Coffea cruda 30C meltaway pellets. This homeopathic sleep aid relieves occasional sleeplessness and restless sleep due to mental hyperactivity, racing thoughts, worries, and concerns.* It’s made with a single, plant-based active ingredient that won’t cause daytime drowsiness or interact with other medications and supplements. Easy to take at bedtime or while traveling, the unflavored pellets melt in your mouth without the need for food or water.
The Coffea Bonus Pack is melatonin-free, non-habit forming, and ideal for adults and children ages 12 and up with difficulty falling asleep from a hyperactive mind. It includes three easy dispensing tubes for the price of two with a total of 48 doses. Made using the highest quality ingredients and sustainable practices, this medicine has no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. Boiron’s line of bonus packs for stress and sleep includes Ignatia for emotional stress symptoms and Gelsemium for nervous stress symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves occasional sleeplessness or restless sleep due to:
- mental hyperactivity
- racing thoughts
- obsessive thoughts
- worries or concerns
- Helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
- Coffea cruda 30C HPUS- Relieves sleeplessness with mental hyperactivity
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Adult and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if pellet dispenser seal is broken.