Relief for runny noses, sneezing, and congestion is just a twist away. ColdCalm Kids by Boiron targets specific cold symptoms at every stage of the cold.* Easier for kids 3 years of age and older, the meltaway pellets dissolve in the mouth without water, chewing, or swallowing. This homeopathic multi-symptom cold medicine does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by the FDA for use in young children. There is no need to give more or less medicine depending on body weight.
ColdCalm Kids is non-drowsy, non-habit forming, and there’s no risk of a rebound effect or interaction with other medications or supplements. And it doesn’t contain any artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. The pellets are presented in two easy dispensing tubes that are easy to use at home or on the go (approximately 80 oral pellets per tube).
The ColdCalm line includes liquid doses for younger children and meltaway tablets. Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the Chestal® cough syrup line.
- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- minor sore throat
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-16 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS—Relieves body aches associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS—Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS—Relieves minor sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, take 5 pellets every 6 hours. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen, or if new symptoms occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.