Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French mountains, Boiron Arnicare Gel relieves everyday muscle aches and pains without a traditional strong medicine smell. Use it at the first sign of back, neck, knee, shoulder, and leg pain; swelling from injuries; and on bruises.* The gel cools and refreshes upon contact. Its non-greasy, water-based formula is absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving no residue.
A homeopathic medicine, Arnicare Gel does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, capsaicin, fragrances, dyes, or parabens. It does not mask symptoms that may indicate a more serious condition. Arnicare Gel is available over the counter in 1.5 oz and 2.6 oz tubes and a 4.2 oz value-size tubes.
Boiron’s pain relief line includes a cream, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness.*
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.