Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French mountains, Boiron Arnicare Cream relieves everyday muscle aches and pains without a traditional strong medicine smell. Use it at the first sign of back, neck, knee, shoulder or leg pain; stiffness; swelling from injuries, and bruises.* The cream’s moisturizing texture is ideal to massage sore muscles, joints, and feet. Light and easily spread, it may be preferred for use on faces or to cover larger areas.
This homeopathic medicine does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, capsaicin, fragrances, dyes, or parabens. It does not mask symptoms that may indicate a more serious problem. Arnicare Cream is available over the counter in 1.33 oz and 2.5 oz tubes, and a 4.2 oz. value-size tube. Boiron’s pain relief line includes a gel, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to:
- minor injuries
Reduces symptoms of bruising such as:
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% — Relieves muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- Lauroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
For more information on Boiron Arnicare Pain Relief Cream, please visit our website at: www.arnicare.com
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Cream to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before apply Arnicare Cream.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged or irritated skin
- Use only as directed
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.