Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
To serve as an intern for the Public Relations department. Primary responsibilities will support Public Relations and Marketing efforts promoting Boiron and its product line.
- Help coordinate mailings, events and follow ups with Public Relations contacts.
- Assist with identifying opportunities to promote products. Work with existing written material to pitch to press and influencers.
- Research topics/statistics to support the development of articles, creative briefs, press kits and blog posts. Track seasonal news coverage and trends for Marketing and Sales Teams.
- Build media and influencer lists with online database(s) and/or make calls to verify correct media contacts; research/find appropriate media outlets, bloggers, influencers, and contacts. Update Cision and Highrise databases with new information.
- Assemble components of consumer, press and influencer kits (i.e. cover letter, press release, fact sheet, product sample, USB drive etc.).
- Assist with sampling programs. Help assemble components of major sampling initiatives including assembly and working with Customer Service and/or Shipping Department.
- Organize traditional media and social media assets. Help coordinate library of videos, graphics, product descriptions and other existing assets.
- Assist with social media projects as needed by the PR and Digital teams.
- Conduct audits and check for discrepancies on Boiron Medicine Finder App, e-store listings, product database entries, marketing copy, product labels and website pages.
- Assist Marketing team with competitive reviews. Help collect store imagery, product samples, and pricing.
- Take inventory, restock and organize product displays and planograms throughout the Boiron headquarters.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly Public Relations highlights report using Flipsnack and Vimeo platforms. Compile press and social media clippings for distribution to team.
- Research and collect price quotes from prospective external vendors and agencies.
- Assist with submission of art and copy requests to Design team (i.e. material updates, product mockups etc.)
- Contribute content and creativity to marketing tools and presentations.
- General Department Administration includes performing other duties as assigned that may include supporting other departments (i.e. Pharmacy Development, Government Affairs, President’s Office).
- College graduate with studies in PR, Marketing, Communications, or another relevant program.
- Willingness to seek answers and take direction to support a team; willingness to work toward taking initiative and develop ability to work independently after instruction and training.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong research skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Computer savvy: working knowledge of media databases and tools is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org