Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
To serve as an assistant for the Public Relations Team in the Marketing Department. Primary responsibilities will support Public Relations tactical efforts promoting Boiron and its core product line.
- Help coordinate mailings, events and follow-ups with Public Relations contacts.
- Assist with identifying opportunities to promote products and company. Work with new or existing written materials to pitch to press and influencers.
- Research topics/statistics to support the development of articles, creative briefs, press kits and blog posts. Track seasonal news coverage and trends for Marketing and Sales Teams.
- Build media and influencer lists with online database(s) and/or make calls to verify correct media contacts; research/find appropriate media outlets, bloggers, influencers, and contacts. Update Critical Mention and Highrise databases with new information.
- Create and assemble components of consumer, press and influencer kits (i.e., cover letter, press release, fact sheet, product sample, USB drive etc.).
- Assist with sampling programs. Help assemble components of major sampling initiatives including assembly and working with Customer Service and/or Shipping Department.
- Assist with social media projects as needed by the PR and Digital teams.
- Conduct audits and check for discrepancies on Public Relations and Marketing materials that may include the Boiron Medicine Finder App, product database entries, product fact sheets, product descriptions, blog entries and website pages.
- Take inventory, restock, and organize product displays and planograms throughout the Boiron headquarters.
- Prepare monthly Public Relations highlights report using Flipsnack and Vimeo platforms. Compile press and social media clippings for distribution to team.
- Research and collect price quotes from prospective external vendors and agencies.
- Assist with submission of art and copy requests to Design team (i.e., press kit materials, banners, graphics, mockups etc.)
- Contribute content and creative assets to marketing tools and presentations.
- Assist with the coordination of internal and external events (i.e., trade shows, consumer events, media pitching events) including staffing as necessary.
- General administration supporting other departments (i.e., Product Marketing, Pharmacy Development, Government Affairs, President’s Office).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Willingness to seek answers and take direction to support a team; willingness to work toward taking initiative and develop ability to work independently after instruction and training.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong research skills.
- Imaginative and creative with the ability to provide valuable input and feedback on tasks and campaigns.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Computer savvy: working knowledge of media databases and tools is a plus.
- Occasional overnight travel.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com