Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
Responsible for trafficking creative projects, product launches, and marketing materials from inception through production. Keeps the timelines and workflow, helping to drive key brand initiatives to fruition in a timely and cohesive manner. Additionally, providing support for the marketing team, including ordering merchandising materials, processing purchase orders, and managing vendors. This position will interact with various departments within the organization, as well as our global counterparts in France.
- Develop detailed project plans for a wide range of marketing deliverables, from new product launches to advertising creative to merchandising materials.
- Provide support to marketing and creative team members, tracking deliverables and progress of each project. Provide regular status updates and updated timelines to other internal partners, including regulatory, operations, and global marketing.
- Receive job requests via Workfront and ensure that new project submissions contain all necessary information and assets. Assign workflow templates and team members. Communicate about any project needs or changes with all stakeholders.
- Own project templates- review and adjust timelines, develop, or adjust templates based on evolving team and project needs.
- Lead the implementation of processes and best practice changes to bring projects to fruition efficiently.
- Review content and route deliverables to the appropriate core team members for review/sign off via electronic project routing system. Ensure signoff prior to key junctures, (brand team review, regulatory review, management review, monitor asset handoff to vendor, etc.).
- Reinforce the review process, encourage clear feedback and decision-making among team members to maintain timelines. Help reconcile conflicting or unresolved comments.
- Ensure that assets for each project are archived on our data management system.
- Manage marketing vendors, tracking vendor invoices and managing purchase orders.
- Maintain marketing material inventories in partnership with brand managers, order new materials as needed. Seek ways to optimize price efficiencies with scale ordering and project bidding.
- Maintain elevated levels of motivation and efficiency among project teams by listening, responding to questions, and clearing blockers for them.
- Encourage a collaborative approach with departmental team members. Exhibit a spirit of collaboration and tact while engaging across the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Communications, Marketing or Advertising
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a project management role, ideally in a marketing or advertising agency environment
- Flexible, proactive, and solutions oriented. Able to navigate the twists and turns that come with highly matrixed projects.
- Enthusiastic about efficiency and organization and can form a strong rapport with their colleagues.
- Comfortable communicating and collaborating in a hybrid work environment using tools such as Microsoft Office, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Workfront
- Has a passion for organization and efficiency, along with a knack for communicating with a variety of personalities and working styles.
- Familiar with project management tools (we use Workfront)
- Working knowledge of marketing and advertising principles and best practices
- Ability to interpret and disseminate information.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Experience with regulatory or legal approvals a plus
- Proficient with operating a personal computer and use of MS Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint and other required programs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com