Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for end-to-end oversight of the flu, cough, cold, and allergy portfolio of over-the-counter medicines (Oscillococcinum, ColdCalm, ThroatCalm, SinusCalm, Chestal & AllergyCalm), including product development, product commercialization, and formulating brand strategies and tactical plans to support products. The role is a key member of the Product Marketing Team, working closely with the Director of Product Marketing and with the support of a Marketing Assistant. The Marketing Manager must demonstrate the ability to influence and lead cross-functionally to ensure all elements of marketing are rooted in strategy and consistent across all touchpoints.
Strategy and Promotion:
- Serve as the business manager for the flu, cold, cough and allergy portfolio, with an emphasis on the company’s largest brand, Oscillococcinum. Work with leadership to develop short- and long-term marketing and innovation plans for the portfolio.
- Develop and communicate product positioning and overarching strategy. Work closely with the creative, digital, PR and Ecomm teams to ensure consistent messaging and presence across channels.
- Monitor sales and advertising KPIs to determine shifts or optimizations in advertising and promotional spending.
- Initiate, execute, and evaluate market research to anticipate competition and market trends. Translate consumer attitudes into action via customer segmentation and key messaging pillars.
- Manage annual product marketing budget, partner with digital and PR teams to develop tactical plans aligned with brand strategies.
- Work with internal digital, Ecommerce, sales and PR partners to manage all facets of product promotion, including advertising, digital shelf, point of sale, sales promotions, couponing etc…
- Develop displays, merchandising tools, and marketing materials to support in-store sales activations.
- Analyze and evaluate competition; develops strategy and executes tactics in response to competition.
- Understand product P&Ls to ensure corporate financial goals are attained.
- Drive new product development in partnership with global counterparts at headquarters in France. Develop P&L as well as 3–5-year product launch forecast to determine concept viability.
- Partner with global marketing to formulate product concepts, ingredient composition, claims, packaging, & go-to-market plan.
- Maintain new product schedule with cross functional team, including regulatory, operations, sales and global product marketing.
- Work closely with global marketing and regulatory to recommend and substantiate product claims and marketing messages. Own packaging development process.
- Guide branding and naming process; leverage research insights to build sell story and ‘reason for being’.
- Produce launch materials, including sell sheets, videos, digital shelf assets, etc…
- Education: bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing (preferably in a product or brand management environment).
- Must enjoy collaborating and working on teams in a dynamic CPG environment. Must demonstrate personal integrity & honesty.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-oriented mindset.
- Excellent presentation/communication/influencing/negotiating skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Flexible and determined, with the ability to juggle multiple projects & dedication to execute successfully
- Ability to interpret and disseminate information. Experience with syndicated data, digital KPIs, and/or market research a plus.
- Ability to be a creative thinker as well as an active listener.
- Some travel required (less than 10%).
- Proficient with operating a personal computer and use of MS Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint and other required programs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org