Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
Support the Marketing Product Manager in growing sales and maximizing profitability for their brands.
- Assist Product Manager with key brand marketing activities for cold, cough, flu, allergy and skin care: assist with the execution of multi-faceted consumer advertising plans, including social media/influencers, digital, point of sale materials, sales promotions, couponing and packaging.
- Partner with in-house digital/PR and external agencies and influencers to execute campaigns.
- Submit, project manage and review marketing materials in Workfront software in collaboration with in-house creative team.
- Regularly review and refresh merchandising and marketing materials in partnership with production vendors, design team and Product Manager. Update Marketing materials to ensure that they have most relevant information.
- Review forecast and inventory reports to see when updates and replenishments are needed. Meet regularly with supply chain to develop action plan.
- Work with finance to ensure proper documentation of invoices and purchase orders utilizing JDE tracking system. Assist Product Manager with budget tracking.
- Work with sales teams (specialty, mass market, medical, E-Commerce) to develop sales support pieces necessary to ensure growth in specific channels.
- Execute competitive research/analysis using online tools and other resources. Experience with SurveyMonkey or other platforms a plus.
- Partner with regulatory to understand Over-the-Counter (OTC) drug and consumer packaged goods (CPG) guidelines and specifications for marketing initiatives.
- Help prepare sales and marketing presentations (PowerPoint).
- Participate in occasional trade shows and events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and winning track record.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Marketing or related field preferred; however, recent college graduates with related internship experience may be considered.
- Navigate changing project deadlines and priorities with ease.
- Self-starter capable of delivering on goals with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Works well under pressure to meet the deadlines.
- Highly organized and able to track multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficient with operating a personal computer and use of MS Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint and other required programs.
- Ability to interpret and disseminate information.
- Ability to be a creative thinker as well as an active listener.
- Must be able to demonstrate personal integrity & honesty, as well as take responsibility.
- Occasional overnight travel.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com