Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
The Inside Sales Medical Consultant interacts via telephone with medical professionals to increase sales volume in the assigned territory while continuing superior customer service. Represents company at trade shows and other events.
- Respond to incoming calls from the target customers.
- Ability to make 35+ outbound calls daily to medical professionals, urgent care centers and walk-in clinics (database provided)
- Engaging target in detailed informational/promotional product discussions
- Recruit Healthcare Professionals for clinical homeopathic training course
- Cold Calling: Actively pursuing new leads for both sales and educational course recruitment.
- Completing data entry to include details of targets’ responses, notes, and follow through actions.
- Exceeding revenue and sales goals
- Actively follow and engage physician influencers through social media platforms.
- Co-managing buying accounts with the field medical consultant’s.
- Assisting and support the medical consultant team.
- Process sample requests and enter in CRM system.
- Preparing sales offers, proposals, product presentations, as well as general sales activity.
- Make in person sales calls at client locations.
- Prepare annual budget for proposal for field visits and office trainings.
- Reviews all orders to forecast additional customer needs.
- Participation in Trade Show activities which requires overnight travel.
- Observing the high quality of ethical standards in presentations, proposals, and overall representation of the company, including professional image and appearance
- Adheres to pricing guidelines established.
- Submitting reports detailing highlights and other activities on a monthly basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: high school diploma or equivalent
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and winning track record
- 1-2 years of experience in cold calling sales and/or customer service experience
- Ability to travel to client locations
- Availability to work up to 8 weekends per year
- Self-starter capable of delivering on goals with minimal supervision
- Excellent presentation/communication/influencing/negotiating skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Proficient with operating a personal computer and use of MS Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint etc.
- Energetic, compelling, and professional sales presence using email and the telephone
- High level of personal motivation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org