Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
The Ecommerce Account Manager is a key player in continuance and transformation of the Boiron ecommerce business. Key responsibilities include creating and activating online sales plans and execution, leading and working with Director of Ecommerce to create marketing campaigns and best in class product presentation, identifying new opportunities to grow the Amazon business, capturing, and sharing best practices and learnings and building strong relationships with Ecommerce Team and other Boiron Channels.
- Coordinates with Director of Ecommerce regarding Online Retailer sales, marketing, and promotions campaigns.
- Development of programs designed to drive aggressive sales volume growth for Online Accounts, 3P Accounts and new prospective dotcoms.
- Develop, document and continuously measure against the strategic roadmap enabling Accounts to achieve sales goals.
- Monitor pricing and 3P Sellers in the marketplaces to protect and grow Boiron brands.
- Work with Digital and Marketing teams to enhance the Online Retailer Catalogs and Product Detail Pages.
- Drive sales and margin through site merchandising strategies (working with digital marketing to optimize the customer experience and alignment with ecommerce marketing strategies).
- Develop and communicate e-commerce business results to the company and customer on a monthly and as needed basis.
- Identify insights and action steps to improve business performance.
- Interface with all strategic departments within the online partners.
- Hold quarterly planning & review meetings with online retailers.
- Travel to Boiron headquarters or other locations as needed to report activity.
- Represent Boiron at tradeshows and conferences.
- Become the “expert” on the online retailer’s “way of doing business” and be able to share with other Boiron departments.
- Understand and share, in a timely manner, market intelligence regarding competitive activity; changes in retailer’s financial, personnel or strategic status; new business opportunities and other information necessary to the company to succeed with online retailers.
- Work with sales and marketing department to identify areas of growth and potential partners and/or useful technologies to consider in growing ecommerce sales.
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S./B.A in related field preferred
- 5-10+ years related sales industry experience Preferably in OTC, Natural Products Industry or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Combine 5+ years’ experience in Key Account or Ecommerce sales position.
- Strong working knowledge of websites, digital advertising platforms, email, CRM and analytics.
- Customer P&L responsibility
- 20%+ travel
- Available to work weekends as needed.
- Skill to properly manage the chain through product category management expertise.
- Familiar with all aspects of a retailer’s corporate and online store operations
- Superior sales, communication, organization and management skills
- Excellent PC skills (Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Due diligence and attention to details
- Need to be organized and can handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Passion for e-commerce and digital responsibilities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com