Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
Summary of Position:
This position will work directly for the Data Manager and support the internal and external teams and provide our customers with industry-leading service and specialized support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with French GDG (General Data Group) regarding new JDE item creations, Supplier pricing setup and inactivation of JDE items.
- Manage territory alignments and account transfers in JDE.
- Utilizes system and data entry into JDE ERP systems.
- Contribute to the US cost updates, revisions and maintenance of customer files as it relates to pricing and customer-specific programs throughout the fiscal year.
- Support the implementation of customer promotion coding in JDE.
- Monitoring sales for promotions through spreadsheets and reports.
- Assist with updating and publishing product content to customer portals/ordering portals (Order Dog & Supplier Genius product catalog management, 1WorldSync Item management & Product Introduction, Whole Foods VIP etc.).
- Update digital assets as needed on product portals.
- Coordinate with all departments regarding sales, marketing, and promotion campaigns.
- Aid in the communication and enforcement of company pricing and promotion policy standards, product changes and procedures.
- Creation, maintenance, and review of sales tools on File Cloud and Brandfolder drive as needed (Order forms, Sell/Spec sheets, leave behinds, etc.).
- Assigning of new Broker & Sales Rep codes in JDE and Management of Broker addendums.
- Validate new account creation & modifications as needed.
- Management of documentation for on-going OI discounts and temporary promotions.
- Audit and evaluate customer discounts in relation to partnership agreements.
- Manage updates to Class of Trade Price Lists as requested.
- Manage activating and inactivating products across all branches and databases (JDE, E-translator, SPOT, CRM, 1WS, WF VIP, etc.).
- Generate reports through Access database as requested by internal/external departments.
- Analyze customer freight management and implement yearly shipping and COD rate increases.
- Monthly data audits as requested by Data Manager.
- Ability to multitask within the different disciples of the position.
- Ability to pioneer assigned project to completion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years master data experience – JDE preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience with Consumer Goods Company.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with various functional groups within the organization.
- Ability to be a creative thinker and goal oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and use good judgment.
- Strong work-organizational skills with attention to detail and demonstrated abilities to prioritize workload and work independently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Due diligence and attention to detail.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResources@Boiron.com