Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
A Boiron Customer Service Representative is responsible to reflect company values including friendliness, reliable service and team work in communications by phone and in writing with customers, consumers and Boiron sales representatives. The primary task includes receiving entering, updating, and processing of orders, returns requests, overages, shortages, and damages.
- Receive and process order information from customers and Boiron sales representatives.
- Manage inbound/outbound calls.
- Performing duties such as answering the phone, maintaining accurate records, faxing, copying and filing.
- Process appropriate follow-ups in a timely manner.
- Conduct research and analyze specific customer issues/complaints to resolution.
- Ensures that customer orders, claims, credits, invoices and returns are processed within the Order Management system, per department procedures, timely and accurately.
- Uses systems and resources within functional area as primary tools to address and fulfill customer needs.
- Responsible for order processing, including taking orders over the phone and fax, and resolving issues with EDI orders.
- Responding to requests for information regarding orders, product availability, delivery status, pricing and all other Customer Service inquiries. Trace and track shipments for customers.
- Maintain and update Customer files.
- Allocate product in short supply. Maintain reserve inventory to ensure product availability for key accounts during a product shortage.
- Coordinate activities associated with a new product launch, including special pricing, credit terms, delivery and inventory.
- Contribute to the team effort by performing other job-related duties as assigned.
- Education: high school diploma or equivalent
- Requires the ability to read and follow instructions.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service setting and data entry experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office products including, Excel, Word, Access and Outlook are required.
- Excellent phone presentation skills and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, call center environment
- Proven ability to work alone following policy, procedure and practice.
- Experience researching and analyzing customer issues strongly preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to be a positive team member