Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
Coordinates activities of calculating, processing, posting, verifying, and maintaining data and payments to accounts payable by performing the following duties.
- Analyzes and processes new supplier requests and records in the system
- Answers supplier inquiries
- Performs invoice research and follow up
- Analyzes supplier accounts and negotiates extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted
- Ensures optimization of any possible discounts for early payments
- Enters and validates purchase invoices for payment
- Prepares accounts payable payments
- Handles voiding, cancellation and/or reissuance of payments
- Maintains accounts payable files
- Prepares analysis of accounts and balance sheet reconciliations, as required
- Books journal entries into General Ledger
- Reconciles corporate credit card statements
- Processes T&E Expenses in a timely manner and coordinates with HR for file exchange
- Obtains W-9s and other contact information from vendors, as needed, to ensure accuracy in the A/P system
- Prepares monthly reconciliation of subsidiary accounts to general ledger and intercompany worksheets
- Prepares bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Handles fixed assets in JDE Fixed Asset module and reconciles with JDE General ledger
- Handles fixed assets inventory on a yearly basis
- Analyzes department expenditure and provides details to departments, as needed
- Develops and implements record keeping system, forms, policies, and procedures related to billing, processing payments, and other accounts payable activities
- Tracks all company assets and books additions/disposals/depreciation
- Ensures the confidentiality and security of all financials
- Maintains and tracks prepaid expenses
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: BS/BA with concentration in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years Accounts Payable or equivalent Accounting experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and within time limits.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision/guidance and coordinate activities of others within area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of general accounting practices, accounts payable invoice processing.
- Knowledge of applicable federal tax guidelines and tax laws.
- Must have strong quantitative and proficient Excel/spreadsheet skills
- Must be organized, accurate with detail, multi-task, and work under minimal supervision
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build cooperative working relationships within teams and across functions, as well as with external contacts
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financials
- JDE software experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org