Tips for Flu Symptoms
Five Tips to Help You Stay Healthy This Flu Season
- Wash your hands frequently. Keep your hands out of your mouth, avoid rubbing your eyes, and wash your hands thoroughly several times a day, especially before meals.
- Stay hydrated. Increasing your water intake will help you stay healthy and lessen the chance of you coming down with flu.
- Listen to your body. If you do come down with a cold or flu, take it easy. One of the best things you can do for friends and family is to not expose them unnecessarily to the virus.
- Seek help if you get worse. If your symptoms become significantly worse after the first three days of illness, especially if your fever subsides and then returns, be sure to seek medical attention right away.
- Keep Oscillo readily available. Oscillococcinum can reduce the duration and severity of flu-like symptoms when taken at the onset of symptoms. Safe for ages 2 & up, Oscillo has no side effects and does not interfere with other medications.
Get $2 off Oscillo today, download a coupon.
Google Flu Trends Map – As of January 20, 2013
Google has found that certain search terms are good indicators of flu activity. Google Flu Trends uses aggregated Google search data to estimate current flu activity in the United States in near real-time.
Boiron Cough, Cold and Flu Medicines
Be prepared for the flu season and stock up on Boiron medicines.
[SlideDeck id=’3181′ width=’100%’ height=’350px’]