Summertime is often prime time for unhealthy eating and overeating. Between the family barbecues and sweet seasonal indulgences, it can be a challenge to eat a well-balanced diet. One Ohio State University research team even found that children gained weight two to three times faster in the summer. So, how can you help your family […]
Having trouble getting a good night’s sleep because of a cold or flu bug? Here are some easy ways to help you get your proper ZZZs from Dr. Ken Redcross, board-certified internal medicine physician and founder of Redcross Concierge, a personalized medicine practice. Sit up. When your head is elevated, it can help ease the […]
For many people, gardening is one of life’s greatest joys. But exercising a green thumb carries some risks. In 2012, more than 41,200 people nationwide were injured while gardening, according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. But don’t let a day of digging, weeding and watering get the best of you. You can prevent […]
What’s a Fourth of July weekend without an outdoor barbecue or picnic at the beach with family and friends? Along with second helpings of apple pie, lots of sunshine, and fun outdoor activities, come the inevitable stomach upset, sunburned skin, itchy bug bites and other potential summer hazards. But no need to worry. Keeping a […]
We have officially launched our first online shop today! Now residents of the Continental United States and Hawaii will be able to browse and shop for their favorite Boiron homeopathic medicines directly from us. As an added bonus, we are offering free shipping for all orders over $50. To celebrate the opening of our new […]
Homeopathy is a therapeutic method that uses highly diluted natural substances to relieve symptoms. It derives from the Greek words homeo, meaning “similar,” and pathos, meaning “suffering” (such as the pathology of a disease). This system of medicine operates on a “like cures like” principle that has been used empirically for more than 200 years. […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 22
Widgets In Tabs
- @HomeopathyWorks tells what to do when there’s more for eyes to feast on then what fits in your belly. #Thanksgiving https://t.co/sF56LbcfFu 59 minutes ago
- Having your #homeopathy arsenal at arm’s length & finding right medicine will help you thrive through fall. https://t.co/eJqiBU9KVn #video 1 hour ago
- Indigestion with nausea? Homeopathic Antimonium crudum may help! https://t.co/Ki1BW2YhTX 3 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!