Keeping plants safe from predators can be a challenge for any gardener. Here are some natural ways that can help keep unwanted visitors out of your garden: • Keep Plants Healthy: Having healthy plants means they are better equipped to grow quickly and withstand pest damage. Make sure your plants are not over- or under-watered, […]
Your day in the garden doesn’t have to end because of nuisances like sunburn, bruises, blisters, muscle aches or bug bites. Keep your first aid kit stocked with summer essentials like Boiron Arnicare and Calendula medicines. These multi-purpose medicines are available in easy-to-apply topical forms such as gel, cream or ointment. The moisturizing creams are […]
Composting has many benefits for not only the environment, but also for you and your yard! Compost helps replenish needed nutrients in the soil to keep it rich and healthy, thus you can avoid using expensive synthetic fertilizers and soil treatments. It can help nourish and protect your plants when used as a mulch. You’ll […]
Have you ever wondered if yoga was right for you? Have you always wanted to try it, but didn’t know where to start? Well, if you’re still questioning if you’re the “yoga type”, you should know this practice is right for mostly everyone. The top three reasons people practice yoga are enjoyment, improvement in health […]
It’s back-to-school season and for many children that means back-to-fall sports and activities. Sometimes these activities can lead to a few bumps and bruises. In fact, because children’s bodies are still developing they’re more susceptible to injuries. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 2.6 million children are sent to the […]
Fall is here and so is cough, cold and flu season! Now is a good time to make sure your family is eating a balanced diet that helps support a healthy lifestyle and keeps their bodies strong enough to fight off seasonal illnesses. And you don’t have to look further than your own kitchen pantry! […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 16
- Natural Ways to Keep Unwanted Visitors Out of Your Garden July 25, 2017
- Tips to Beat the Summer Heat July 18, 2017
- First Aid Essentials for Everyday Garden Injuries July 11, 2017
Widgets In Tabs
- To ensure #Arnica sustainability, #Boiron picks only 30% of the full harvest potential at any given site.… https://t.co/T66eOAwwcy 5 hours ago
- Fresh, wild #Arnica flower is picked whole for #Boiron. #Homeopathy #Quality #Harvest2017 https://t.co/XpJAkzZQ2E 10 hours ago
- Keep up with #Boiron by following our #blog: https://t.co/w7ElTOm4uH 11 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!