Do you want to become a master composter? It’s not as difficult as you think. Here are five tips to get you started. No right way. There’s no one right way to compost. Everyone can compost a little differently while still achieving the same goal. No food showing. Want to avoid pests around the compost […]
Notebooks? Check. Pencils? Check. New lunchbox? Check. The kids are ready to head back to school. But are you? Make sure your medicine cabinet is fully stocked for the unofficial start of the cold and flu season, which happens to coincide with the beginning of the school year. Colds and flu can sideline the whole […]
There are many organic ways to suppress weeds in your garden. For the most part, preventing weeds can be easier than managing them when fully grown. Mulch: Keep your soil covered with mulch to prevent weed seeds from germinating. Spread a two-inch layer of organic mulch at the beginning of growing season and keep replenishing […]
Vacation days are a precious commodity. You hoard them all year, saving them for your special trip. And the last thing you want to deal with on vacation is getting sick or injured. There are a host of homeopathic medicines that you should keep in your suitcase, backpack, or purse should an illness or injury […]
Keeping plants safe from predators can be a challenge for any gardener. Here are some natural ways that can help keep unwanted visitors out of your garden: • Keep Plants Healthy: Having healthy plants means they are better equipped to grow quickly and withstand pest damage. Make sure your plants are not over- or under-watered, […]
Your day in the garden doesn’t have to end because of nuisances like sunburn, bruises, blisters, muscle aches or bug bites. Keep your first aid kit stocked with summer essentials like Boiron Arnicare and Calendula medicines. These multi-purpose medicines are available in easy-to-apply topical forms such as gel, cream or ointment. The moisturizing creams are […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 18
Widgets In Tabs
- Before you head to the store, customize your treatment with the Boiron #homeopathic medicine finder. https://t.co/qzVYDwzY1b 10 minutes ago
- Gelsemium relieves #apprehension w/ trembling, dizziness, general weakness & lack of memory. https://t.co/1CyWMJOAwf 57 minutes ago
- Optique 1 eye drops soothe red, dry, itchy, gritty, burning or tired eyes. https://t.co/MAFbe1MH7v https://t.co/TAF3wR6Byh 1 hour ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!