Have you ever tried to keep a hungry dog away from a steak? That’s what it’s like for parents trying to limit their kids’ candy intake after a successful night of trick of treating. When the good times are over after having one too many fun-size candy bars, or when grown-ups overdo it at Halloween […]
Honey has been sweetening people’s lives for thousands of years. It’s also rich in antioxidants, which are said to fight infections and have been linked to lowering blood pressure. And it’s great for soothing sore throats. A study in Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine supports that a teaspoon of honey before bed can help calm children’s […]
Notebooks? Check. Pencils? Check. New lunchbox? Check. The kids are ready to head back to school. But are you? Make sure your medicine cabinet is fully stocked for the unofficial start of the cold and flu season, which happens to coincide with the beginning of the school year. Colds and flu can sideline the whole […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 22
Widgets In Tabs
- @HomeopathyWorks tells what to do when there’s more for eyes to feast on then what fits in your belly. #Thanksgiving https://t.co/sF56LbcfFu 1 hour ago
- Having your #homeopathy arsenal at arm’s length & finding right medicine will help you thrive through fall. https://t.co/eJqiBU9KVn #video 1 hour ago
- Indigestion with nausea? Homeopathic Antimonium crudum may help! https://t.co/Ki1BW2YhTX 3 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!