Winter is coming. And so is flu. When flu hits you, it hits hard and fast. Symptoms include cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches, fatigue, and feeling feverish or chills. But not everyone with flu will have a fever. Flu viruses are thought to spread when infected people cough, […]
When so many seasonal bugs are circulating, it can be difficult to decipher what you may be suffering from. Identifying early symptoms especially when it comes to flu, can help you take quick action so you can start feeling better as soon as possible. Dr. Ken Redcross of Redcross Concierge, shares some tell-tale signs of […]
The flu is currently widespread across the country so it may be only a matter of time before the dreaded bug hits your own household. However, there are some proactive measures you can take to help protect you and your family. Fuel up on healthy eats. Seventy percent of the immune system lies in the […]
The flu bug has hit U.S. coastal cities hard in the last few weeks. If you’re like many Americans, you’ll do just about anything to avoid getting the dreaded virus — even if those methods may be laden in mythology. Chances are you’ve heard that you should “starve a fever” or not go to bed […]
The holiday season is all about spending time with loved ones. However, if you are traveling, it can get pretty hectic. In the chaos of travel prep, it’s easy to forget those essentials that’ll make getting to your destination a little smoother. Here’s what to pack to help you stay healthy: Hand Sanitizer: Cold and […]
Your home should be your sanctuary, but during flu season it can be a breeding ground for germs and viruses. Flu sufferers can infect others one day before symptoms appear, so it’s important to clean high-traffic areas in the home often to help avoid the spread of illness. Here are some places the flu virus […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 22
Widgets In Tabs
- Use #homeopathic @ArnicareUSA for everyday #pain relief. https://t.co/1IoTJSRGKs #video https://t.co/fXMWbFiqLb 11 minutes ago
- We maintain highest manufacturing standards complying w/ FDA drug regs, Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of US & drug Good Manufacturing Practices. 1 hour ago
- If you overdo it at Thanksgiving, there's relief from Boiron. https://t.co/Yvo9sqVsKZ 2 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!