The flu bug has hit U.S. coastal cities hard in the last few weeks. If you’re like many Americans, you’ll do just about anything to avoid getting the dreaded virus — even if those methods may be laden in mythology. Chances are you’ve heard that you should “starve a fever” or not go to bed […]
The holiday season is all about spending time with loved ones. However, if you are traveling, it can get pretty hectic. In the chaos of travel prep, it’s easy to forget those essentials that’ll make getting to your destination a little smoother. Here’s what to pack to help you stay healthy: Hand Sanitizer: Cold and […]
Your home should be your sanctuary, but during flu season it can be a breeding ground for germs and viruses. Flu sufferers can infect others one day before symptoms appear, so it’s important to clean high-traffic areas in the home often to help avoid the spread of illness. Here are some places the flu virus […]
Looking for natural ways to keep you and your family healthy this flu season? Visit our Wellness Naturally site on Oscillo.com for delicious and nutritious recipes that can help keep your body strong and learn what proactive measures you can take to help ward off flu and other illnesses of the season. Here’s a glimpse of […]
When you’re a mom there’s no such thing as a sick day. The show must go on — the children have to get to school, dinner must be prepared and household tasks must be done. There’s no rest for the weary mom, even when she has the flu. However, when dad gets sick it may […]
Are you a mom looking to learn more about natural living? The Holistic Moms Network (HMN) Gathering event this weekend is a great opportunity to learn and network with like-minded parents. The HMN Gathering is being held on Saturday at the College of Saint Elizabeth in Morristown, N.J. Moms will have the chance to participate […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 20
- Sign Up for Our E-Newsletter & Enter for a Chance to Win! By boiron on February 23, 2011 8
Widgets In Tabs
- Our #wellness naturally #blog is updated regularly with the latest news: https://t.co/rLQ2gQG8qP 8 minutes ago
- Our #Calendula Cream made from Garden marigold can help moisturize & heal chapped skin. https://t.co/AvRvCOJb35 4 hours ago
- Apis mellifica helps relieve itchy, swollen skin esp. burning skin or lips that find relief in cold compresses. https://t.co/h5BUegIarq 21 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!