Handy Tips to Relieve Digital Eye Strain If you are one of the tens of millions of Americans who spend hours in front of a computer screen every day, you’re at risk of developing digital eye strain, which can lead to headaches, blurred vision, and dry eyes. But there are many ways to reduce the […]
Your day in the garden doesn’t have to end because of nuisances like sunburn, bruises, blisters, muscle aches or bug bites. Keep your first aid kit stocked with summer essentials like Boiron Arnicare and Calendula medicines. These multi-purpose medicines are available in easy-to-apply topical forms such as gel, cream or ointment. The moisturizing creams are […]
The 4th of July is all about family, friends, and celebrations. But it can also be all about bug bites, sunburn, muscle aches and indigestion! Here are some essential Boiron medicines that can help keep your whole family’s fun going all holiday long. Pesky bug bites are no match for Ledum palustre and Apis mellifica. […]
Calendula officinalis, better known as a Garden marigold, offers more than its good looks. This flower has healing power! With its bright yellow-orange blossoms, Calendula has been used for centuries as a healing and soothing substance for skin irritations like cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn. This medicine cabinet staple is available in a […]
With winter just around the corner that means a change in our clothing choices and daily routines. It’s also a good time to take a hard look at our daily skin care regimen. During the colder months our skin becomes drier due to the drop in humidity, which causes the skin to lose water and […]
We’re in the final days of summer and that means spending lots of time outdoors and being active. Summer can take a toll on our skin, from sunburn after a day at the beach to cuts and scrapes suffered during a camping mishap. Calendula, made from a Garden marigold, is one homeopathic option that can […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 18
- New Documentary “Just One Drop” Explores Homeopathy October 18, 2017
- Discover the Sweet Benefits of Honey October 11, 2017
- Homeopathic Essentials for Fall October 4, 2017
Widgets In Tabs
- Don’t miss hard-to-find #coupons & #info in Boiron's e-newsletter! Sign up today. https://t.co/wbcmjZAv9k 11 hours ago
- Our ThroatCalm temporarily relieves minor #sorethroat & #hoarseness https://t.co/abtfXQEfDZ 17 hours ago
- Use #homeopathic @ArnicareUSA for everyday #pain relief. https://t.co/1IoTJSRGKs #video https://t.co/dsMgtoH0Vx 19 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!