Calendula officinalis, better known as a Garden marigold, offers more than its good looks. This flower has healing power! With its bright yellow-orange blossoms, Calendula has been used for centuries as a healing and soothing substance for skin irritations like cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn. This medicine cabinet staple is available in a […]
With winter just around the corner that means a change in our clothing choices and daily routines. It’s also a good time to take a hard look at our daily skin care regimen. During the colder months our skin becomes drier due to the drop in humidity, which causes the skin to lose water and […]
We’re in the final days of summer and that means spending lots of time outdoors and being active. Summer can take a toll on our skin, from sunburn after a day at the beach to cuts and scrapes suffered during a camping mishap. Calendula, made from a Garden marigold, is one homeopathic option that can […]
Relax and unwind on a peaceful getaway for two at a four-day spa retreat! All you have to do is submit an entry form for our “Soothing Summer Sweeps with Boiron Calendula,” and you could win this luxurious grand prize! The sweepstakes kicks off today and runs through September 30, 2015. No purchase is necessary […]
It’s officially summer and for many that means lots of time spent outdoors, camping, hiking, fishing or just relaxing. Summer is also prime time for creepy, crawly critters but there are several things you can do to protect yourself and your family members from these pesky insects. Repel them. Mosquitos are often active between dawn […]
Memorial Day is right around the corner, marking the unofficial start of summer. From long days at the beach to adventurous camping trips, there’s lots of fun to be had. But before summer kicks off, it’s a good idea to get your family first aid kit stocked for the season. Homeopathic medicines are one option […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 10
Widgets In Tabs
- @HomeopathyWorks guides you through these must-have #homeopathic medicines for #summer. https://t.co/EHUKfWok1J #video 5 hours ago
- Urtica urens can help sun allergies w/ stinging or prickly feeling or relieve itching aggravated by cold & water. https://t.co/VxtQhdGe37 9 hours ago
- Hypericum perforatum decreases the risk of #sun allergy. https://t.co/jJXiaxhWkB #homeopathic 11 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!