When snow finally arrives in your area, be prepared for lots of shoveling and sweeping. If you haven’t been very active this winter, this can lead to more than just a few aches and pains. According to the American Journal of Emergency Medicine, 11,500 adults and children visit the emergency room each year because of […]
There are more than 100 different types of arthritis and related conditions. The symptoms, which include inflammation of the joints, pain and stiffness, affect more than 50 million people in the U.S. Half of those who suffer do not think anything can be done to relieve their pain. By examining the A-B-Cs of arthritis, you […]
Are you a mom looking to learn more about natural living? The Holistic Moms Network (HMN) Gathering event this weekend is a great opportunity to learn and network with like-minded parents. The HMN Gathering is being held on Saturday at the College of Saint Elizabeth in Morristown, N.J. Moms will have the chance to participate […]
Have you ever wondered if yoga was right for you? Have you always wanted to try it, but didn’t know where to start? Well, if you’re still questioning if you’re the “yoga type”, you should know this practice is right for mostly everyone. The top three reasons people practice yoga are enjoyment, improvement in health […]
It’s back-to-school season and for many children that means back-to-fall sports and activities. Sometimes these activities can lead to a few bumps and bruises. In fact, because children’s bodies are still developing they’re more susceptible to injuries. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 2.6 million children are sent to the […]
The Olympics are well underway in Rio, and the athletes competing for the gold know there’s no time to get sidelined by achy, sore or stiff muscles. While you may not have access to topnotch trainers like an Olympian, it doesn’t mean you have to suffer through the pain. Everyday individuals can find relief for […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 23
- Sign Up for Our E-Newsletter & Enter for a Chance to Win! By boiron on February 23, 2011 8
Widgets In Tabs
- #Stress & #sleep issues also go hand in hand. Learn more from @HomeopathyWorks . https://t.co/aa1TAq2HeX 16 hours ago
- Sulphur iodatum helps relieve nasal discharge during #cold & #flu convalescence. https://t.co/9mEZQTyd0N 16 hours ago
- Eupatorium perfoliatum helps relieve #stiffness & bone pain associated w/ #flu symptoms. https://t.co/ZhNH4xW5dd 16 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!