There’s no better way to celebrate National Yoga Month than exploring the many positive benefits of this ancient practice and the art of mindful meditation. Hundreds of community events are organized each September as part of the national observance. And for newbies, it’s the perfect time to improve your health and flexibility. Yoga can be […]
Handy Tips to Relieve Digital Eye Strain If you are one of the tens of millions of Americans who spend hours in front of a computer screen every day, you’re at risk of developing digital eye strain, which can lead to headaches, blurred vision, and dry eyes. But there are many ways to reduce the […]
Your day in the garden doesn’t have to end because of nuisances like sunburn, bruises, blisters, muscle aches or bug bites. Keep your first aid kit stocked with summer essentials like Boiron Arnicare and Calendula medicines. These multi-purpose medicines are available in easy-to-apply topical forms such as gel, cream or ointment. The moisturizing creams are […]
The 4th of July is all about family, friends, and celebrations. But it can also be all about bug bites, sunburn, muscle aches and indigestion! Here are some essential Boiron medicines that can help keep your whole family’s fun going all holiday long. Pesky bug bites are no match for Ledum palustre and Apis mellifica. […]
As the season changes, so do our activities. We take up new sports or exercise routines in anticipation of the warmer weather. We spend more time outdoors to start our spring gardening or cross off a home improvement project on our to-do list. This increase in activities is likely to cause some unwanted aches and […]
Spring has finally sprung and that means more time enjoying beloved outdoor pastimes like running, gardening and the like. If you haven’t been as active during the winter, getting back in to the swing of things may trigger a few new aches and pains. Here are a few things to keep in mind to avoid […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 18
- New Documentary “Just One Drop” Explores Homeopathy October 18, 2017
- Discover the Sweet Benefits of Honey October 11, 2017
- Homeopathic Essentials for Fall October 4, 2017
Widgets In Tabs
- Don’t miss hard-to-find #coupons & #info in Boiron's e-newsletter! Sign up today. https://t.co/wbcmjZAv9k 11 hours ago
- Our ThroatCalm temporarily relieves minor #sorethroat & #hoarseness https://t.co/abtfXQEfDZ 17 hours ago
- Use #homeopathic @ArnicareUSA for everyday #pain relief. https://t.co/1IoTJSRGKs #video https://t.co/dsMgtoH0Vx 19 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!