When it comes to overindulging, two days stand out on the calendar – the night before Thanksgiving and the holiday itself. Thanksgiving eve is one of the biggest party nights of the year. And everyone knows about the avalanche of food available on Thanksgiving dinner tables. There are plenty of ways to overdo it. But […]
The Great American Smokeout is Thursday, Nov. 16. If you haven’t quit yet, now is a good time to kick the habit for good. The American Cancer Society is a wonderful resource for those looking trying to stay away from tobacco. And if you need a little extra support, homeopathic medicines can help. Lobelia inflata can […]
Ah, the holidays. That joyous time of year spent relaxing with family and snuggling in front of the fireplace while the snow gently falls outside. Cut to reality as you sprint from store to store, trying to find the Western Hemisphere’s last MegaUltraMightyMan action figure for your 8-year-old. And then battling traffic all the way […]
Winter is coming. And so is flu. When flu hits you, it hits hard and fast. Symptoms include cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches, fatigue, and feeling feverish or chills. But not everyone with flu will have a fever. Flu viruses are thought to spread when infected people cough, […]
Have you ever tried to keep a hungry dog away from a steak? That’s what it’s like for parents trying to limit their kids’ candy intake after a successful night of trick of treating. When the good times are over after having one too many fun-size candy bars, or when grown-ups overdo it at Halloween […]
Honey has been sweetening people’s lives for thousands of years. It’s also rich in antioxidants, which are said to fight infections and have been linked to lowering blood pressure. And it’s great for soothing sore throats. A study in Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine supports that a teaspoon of honey before bed can help calm children’s […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 22
Widgets In Tabs
- @HomeopathyWorks tells what to do when there’s more for eyes to feast on then what fits in your belly. #Thanksgiving https://t.co/sF56LbcfFu 43 minutes ago
- Having your #homeopathy arsenal at arm’s length & finding right medicine will help you thrive through fall. https://t.co/eJqiBU9KVn #video 45 minutes ago
- Indigestion with nausea? Homeopathic Antimonium crudum may help! https://t.co/Ki1BW2YhTX 3 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!