Boiron in partnership with Whole Foods Market is donating a portion of the proceeds from the sales of some its most popular homeopathic medicines to Vitamin Angels, a global nonprofit dedicated to providing vital nutrients to infants and children. Now through July 31, select Whole Foods Market stores across the U.S. are participating in the […]
The Boiron Medicinal Garden at Rodale Institute is opening for its second season to the public with new herbs and medicinal flowers. The garden, located on the institute’s multipurpose 333-acre farm in Kutztown, Pa., is a partnership to help educate the community about how plants play a role in the creation of homeopathic medicines. The garden showcases a […]
Boiron in partnership with Rodale Institute recently hosted Autumn on the Farm: Garden Tour and Meet Up on the nonprofit’s 330-acre farm in Kutztown, Pa. Jeff Moyer, executive director of Rodale Institute, opened the event with an overview of the institute’s history and mission. Boiron Pharmacist Christophe Merville, D. Pharm. lectured on the history of […]
Boiron will donate 25 cents from the purchase of select medicines sold in participating Whole Foods Market stores to Whole Planet Foundation, a nonprofit established by Whole Foods Market in 2005. The promotion will run until Nov. 3. Whole Planet Foundation supports impoverished entrepreneurs in 68 countries around the world, partnering with local microfinance institutions to help […]
Healthy Herbal Traditions II workshop was held at Rodale Institute on Saturday, August 29. Jeff Moyer, interim executive director of the institute, opened the morning workshop with a warm welcome and overview of the institute’s work and mission. Boiron pharmacist Christophe Merville, D. Pharm., provided an introduction to homeopathy and its long history of use. […]
Always wanted to make your own natural skincare with flowers and herbs from your garden? Here’s your chance to learn how! Rodale Institute is offering a Healthy Herbal Traditions II hands-on workshop, sponsored in part by Boiron, on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at its 330-acre farm in Kutztown, Pa. The class will […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- Sign Up for Our E-Newsletter & Enter for a Chance to Win! By boiron on February 23, 2011 8
- Make It a Pain-Free Spring! April 26, 2017
- New Care Packs Offer Convenient Options for Relief April 19, 2017
- 3 Reasons Mindfulness is Important to Your Health March 28, 2017
Widgets In Tabs
- Allium cepa (onion) is often prescribed for #allergic or viral runny nose. https://t.co/H9cmKtMXHl 7 hours ago
- Love @OscilloUSA for flu-like symptoms? Then you'll love Coldcalm for sneezing, runny nose & minor sore throat. https://t.co/2OagEuBJNq 7 hours ago
- #Allergies? #Win Boiron #prize pack for allergy symptoms. https://t.co/JyEm10kHZ6 #Facebook #Contest https://t.co/U4zo8Yi65w 8 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!