In today’s blog post, freelance writer Anne Hamner explores the impact of chair yoga on osteoarthritis. For the millions of older adults with osteoarthritis, yoga may be the answer to reducing pain and improving quality of life. Osteoarthritis is one of the most common health conditions affecting older adults in the U.S. This degenerative joint […]
LaToya Gay is a health and wellness fanatic who enjoys blogging about her experiences. She’s a member of the eHealth Informer team where she writes about a variety of health and wellness topics. In today’s guest blog post, she explores the connection between mindfulness and wellness. Mindfulness and wellness are intimately linked. If we’re having […]
In today’s guest blog post, Holly Manoogian, executive director of Homeopaths Without Borders (HWB), shares how the organization is helping improve health care in Haiti with homeopathy. She has worked with HWB since 2011 and is certified in classical homeopathy. Holly has also completed clinical training in Mumbai, India. Homeopaths Without Borders (HWB) has led […]
Today’s blog comes from one of our favorite homeopathic experts, Joette Calabrese. Joette inspires mothers and others to learn about homeopathy. What we love about Joette is that she teaches homeopathy in a way that makes it usable and practical. When I was a young mom trying to keep my kids away from superfluous drugs […]
Bethany Cleg is a small business owner at Bethany Cleg Photography. She frequently writes about fitness, and enjoys finding new ways to exercise. When she’s not writing or taking pictures, you’ll find her hiking with her family. In today’s post, Bethany shares tips on how you can keep yourself motivated to exercise during winter. Working […]
Bethany Cleg is a small business owner at Bethany Cleg Photography. She frequently writes about fitness, and enjoys finding new ways to exercise. When she’s not writing or taking pictures, you’ll find her hiking with her family. Bethany debunks five common women’s workout myths in today’s post. Myth 1: Lifting weights will make you bulk […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 22
Widgets In Tabs
- Use #homeopathic @ArnicareUSA for everyday #pain relief. https://t.co/1IoTJSRGKs #video https://t.co/fXMWbFiqLb 7 minutes ago
- We maintain highest manufacturing standards complying w/ FDA drug regs, Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of US & drug Good Manufacturing Practices. 1 hour ago
- If you overdo it at Thanksgiving, there's relief from Boiron. https://t.co/Yvo9sqVsKZ 2 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!