“Just One Drop,” a new documentary on homeopathy that explores its history, dispels myths and misconceptions, and asks whether or not this system of medicine has been given a fair shake, is now playing in theaters across the United States. To many, homeopathy seems implausible. Yet, it has been around for more than 200 years […]
Are you a mom looking to learn more about natural living? The Holistic Moms Network (HMN) Gathering event this weekend is a great opportunity to learn and network with like-minded parents. The HMN Gathering is being held on Saturday at the College of Saint Elizabeth in Morristown, N.J. Moms will have the chance to participate […]
Celebrities are just like the rest of us. When they get sick with body aches, headache, fever, chills and fatigue, they can’t get out of bed either! But with so many people depending on them to perform at their best or attend an event like this past weekend’s Golden Globe® Awards, they can’t use a […]
The Boiron public relations team is headed to Manhattan Beach this week for the second ShiftCon, a social media conference focused on wellness, health and the environment. The conference will be held Thursday through Saturday at the Marriott Manhattan Beach Hotel. ShiftCon offers eco-bloggers and other social media professionals the opportunity to attend workshops, network and […]
In collaboration with Rodale Institute, Boiron is hosting Autumn on the Farm: Garden Tour and Meetup event at the non-profit’s 330-acre farm in Kutztown, Pa. on Tuesday, Sept. 29 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. The farm is home to Boiron’s Medicinal Garden, an educational showcase for flowers and herbs used in manufacturing homeopathic medicines. […]
Boiron recently participated at Blogalicious, a multicultural blogger conference that celebrates the diverse voices in the industry. Our team members enjoyed meeting with bloggers, consumers, and event sponsors at the two-day conference held in Baltimore from Sept. 10-12. In line with this year’s conference theme, “build your own empire,” visitors to our booth had the […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 18
- New Documentary “Just One Drop” Explores Homeopathy October 18, 2017
- Discover the Sweet Benefits of Honey October 11, 2017
- Homeopathic Essentials for Fall October 4, 2017
Widgets In Tabs
- Don’t miss hard-to-find #coupons & #info in Boiron's e-newsletter! Sign up today. https://t.co/wbcmjZAv9k 11 hours ago
- Our ThroatCalm temporarily relieves minor #sorethroat & #hoarseness https://t.co/abtfXQEfDZ 17 hours ago
- Use #homeopathic @ArnicareUSA for everyday #pain relief. https://t.co/1IoTJSRGKs #video https://t.co/dsMgtoH0Vx 19 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!