“Just One Drop,” a new documentary on homeopathy that explores its history, dispels myths and misconceptions, and asks whether or not this system of medicine has been given a fair shake, is now playing in theaters across the United States. To many, homeopathy seems implausible. Yet, it has been around for more than 200 years […]
Keeping plants safe from predators can be a challenge for any gardener. Here are some natural ways that can help keep unwanted visitors out of your garden: • Keep Plants Healthy: Having healthy plants means they are better equipped to grow quickly and withstand pest damage. Make sure your plants are not over- or under-watered, […]
Composting has many benefits for not only the environment, but also for you and your yard! Compost helps replenish needed nutrients in the soil to keep it rich and healthy, thus you can avoid using expensive synthetic fertilizers and soil treatments. It can help nourish and protect your plants when used as a mulch. You’ll […]
By keeping your garden properly hydrated, you will be rewarded with a lush, colorful landscape! Here are some simple tips to make sure your garden gets an adequate supply of water so it can thrive all growing season long: Water Newbies Often: New plants or fast-growing ones need lots of water to put down strong roots. […]
The Boiron Medicinal Garden at Rodale Institute is opening for its second season to the public with new herbs and medicinal flowers. The garden, located on the institute’s multipurpose 333-acre farm in Kutztown, Pa., is a partnership to help educate the community about how plants play a role in the creation of homeopathic medicines. The garden showcases a […]
Mother Nature has long supplied humanity with a bounty of therapeutic healing possibilities. For homeopathy in particular, flowers and herbs have been the source of active ingredients providing indispensable relief for a wide range of ailments. To emphasize the critical role that plant life plays in homeopathy, Boiron USA has partnered with the Rodale Institute, […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 22
Widgets In Tabs
- Use #homeopathic @ArnicareUSA for everyday #pain relief. https://t.co/1IoTJSRGKs #video https://t.co/fXMWbFiqLb 7 minutes ago
- We maintain highest manufacturing standards complying w/ FDA drug regs, Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of US & drug Good Manufacturing Practices. 1 hour ago
- If you overdo it at Thanksgiving, there's relief from Boiron. https://t.co/Yvo9sqVsKZ 2 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!