The Boiron Medicinal Garden at Rodale Institute is opening for its second season to the public with new herbs and medicinal flowers. The garden, located on the institute’s multipurpose 333-acre farm in Kutztown, Pa., is a partnership to help educate the community about how plants play a role in the creation of homeopathic medicines. The garden showcases a […]
Mother Nature has long supplied humanity with a bounty of therapeutic healing possibilities. For homeopathy in particular, flowers and herbs have been the source of active ingredients providing indispensable relief for a wide range of ailments. To emphasize the critical role that plant life plays in homeopathy, Boiron USA has partnered with the Rodale Institute, […]
Homeopathy is a therapeutic method that uses highly diluted natural substances to relieve symptoms. It derives from the Greek words homeo, meaning “similar,” and pathos, meaning “suffering” (such as the pathology of a disease). This system of medicine operates on a “like cures like” principle that has been used empirically for more than 200 years. […]
Spring is here and so is the dreaded allergy season! And not to mention the inevitable aches, pains, cuts and scrapes that come with being newly active after a long winter break. Be prepared for these ailments and more by joining us for tomorrow’s Holistic Moms Network Twitter Party. We’ll explore how homeopathic medicines can […]
“As a young woman, I suffered from allergies so debilitating, they kept me secluded indoors and sensitive to the world outside my door,” shares American homeopath, author and mother of three, Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH, RSHom(NA). “If you had told me years ago that I would no longer suffer from this, I would have told you […]
Trying to figure out which over-the-counter medication will ease your restless sleep, sinus congestion or fitful cough can be confusing. Trying to figure out which ones have side effects or may possibly interact with the others may make you hesitant. And trying to do pick the right one at midnight, while you’re standing at the […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 20
- Sign Up for Our E-Newsletter & Enter for a Chance to Win! By boiron on February 23, 2011 8
Widgets In Tabs
- Need help finding the right #homeopathic medicine? Check out our #free #app: https://t.co/qzVYDwzY1b 11 hours ago
- Arsenicum album will help relieve intense burning that is improved by heat. https://t.co/im4jkq3082 #homeopathic 12 hours ago
- Arsenicum album helps relieve digestive cramps like traveler’s diarrhea or food poisoning. Learn more: https://t.co/2xHU9h3KBP #video 15 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!