The dog days of summer are gone and now the leaves are falling, temperatures are dropping, and the days are getting shorter. It’s also a time when you might find yourself feeling a little down now that you are back into the daily grind of school or work. This time of year can have an […]
The new school year can be just as stressful for parents as it is for students. The drama of getting the kids ready each morning and helping with homework every night can often leave you feeling stressed, frustrated, and fatigued. These three homeopathic medicines can offer relief. For an all-around stress reliever, try the non-habit […]
In honor of National Coffee Day, we’re celebrating the love of a good brew with a few facts about your favorite cup of joe. The exact origin of coffee is unknown. Legend has it that an Ethiopian goat herder Kaldi discovered coffee around 850 A.D. after noticing that his goats did not sleep after eating […]
Have you ever wondered if yoga was right for you? Have you always wanted to try it, but didn’t know where to start? Well, if you’re still questioning if you’re the “yoga type”, you should know this practice is right for mostly everyone. The top three reasons people practice yoga are enjoyment, improvement in health […]
When the weather outside is frightful, the days are short, and spring seems like an eternity away, it can be easy to feel a little down. The winter blues can leave you feeling tired, nervous or irritable. Although relaxation activities like meditation and yoga may be helpful in managing the effects of everyday stress, sometimes […]
Need to lessen your stress levels and stay healthy this winter? Keep these tips from Boiron’s pharmacist Christophe Merville, D. Pharm. in mind: Make time for adequate sleep. Even a short nap (less than 20 minutes) can be helpful in keeping your mind alert, your body rested and your health at its optimum. Minimize junk […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 18
- New Documentary “Just One Drop” Explores Homeopathy October 18, 2017
- Discover the Sweet Benefits of Honey October 11, 2017
- Homeopathic Essentials for Fall October 4, 2017
Widgets In Tabs
- Don’t miss hard-to-find #coupons & #info in Boiron's e-newsletter! Sign up today. https://t.co/wbcmjZAv9k 56 minutes ago
- Our ThroatCalm temporarily relieves minor #sorethroat & #hoarseness https://t.co/abtfXQEfDZ 7 hours ago
- Use #homeopathic @ArnicareUSA for everyday #pain relief. https://t.co/1IoTJSRGKs #video https://t.co/dsMgtoH0Vx 9 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!