In honor of National Coffee Day, we’re celebrating the love of a good brew with a few facts about your favorite cup of joe. The exact origin of coffee is unknown. Legend has it that an Ethiopian goat herder Kaldi discovered coffee around 850 A.D. after noticing that his goats did not sleep after eating […]
Have you ever wondered if yoga was right for you? Have you always wanted to try it, but didn’t know where to start? Well, if you’re still questioning if you’re the “yoga type”, you should know this practice is right for mostly everyone. The top three reasons people practice yoga are enjoyment, improvement in health […]
When the weather outside is frightful, the days are short, and spring seems like an eternity away, it can be easy to feel a little down. The winter blues can leave you feeling tired, nervous or irritable. Although relaxation activities like meditation and yoga may be helpful in managing the effects of everyday stress, sometimes […]
Need to lessen your stress levels and stay healthy this winter? Keep these tips from Boiron’s pharmacist Christophe Merville, D. Pharm. in mind: Make time for adequate sleep. Even a short nap (less than 20 minutes) can be helpful in keeping your mind alert, your body rested and your health at its optimum. Minimize junk […]
It’s the holiday season and that means there’s lots to do from preparing for holiday festivities to shopping for the perfect gifts for loved ones. Although, this can be one of the most wonderful times of the year, it can also be stressful. Fortunately, there are some non-habit forming, homeopathic options to help relieve the […]
Back-to-school time can be exciting, but it can also be very stressful. Getting back to the hustle and bustle of early mornings, can often leave moms feeling stressed and fatigued. To help moms manage back-to-school stress, here’s some information about three homeopathic medicines that can help offer relief. For moms anxious about their little one’s […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 23
- Sign Up for Our E-Newsletter & Enter for a Chance to Win! By boiron on February 23, 2011 8
Widgets In Tabs
- #Stress & #sleep issues also go hand in hand. Learn more from @HomeopathyWorks . https://t.co/aa1TAq2HeX 16 hours ago
- Sulphur iodatum helps relieve nasal discharge during #cold & #flu convalescence. https://t.co/9mEZQTyd0N 16 hours ago
- Eupatorium perfoliatum helps relieve #stiffness & bone pain associated w/ #flu symptoms. https://t.co/ZhNH4xW5dd 16 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!