Every summer we are faced with a barrage of skin irritations, bug bites, sunburns, and other kinds of seasonal fun gone wrong. Here’s where homeopathy can help! Expert Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH, RSHom(Na) recommends the following single medicines for your first aid kit: Apis mellifica can help relieve skin rashes with swollen, itchy skin that […]
Calendula officinalis, better known as a Garden marigold, offers more than its good looks. This flower has healing power! With its bright yellow-orange blossoms, Calendula has been used for centuries as a healing and soothing substance for skin irritations like cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn. This medicine cabinet staple is available in a […]
As the season changes, so do our activities. We take up new sports or exercise routines in anticipation of the warmer weather. We spend more time outdoors to start our spring gardening or cross off a home improvement project on our to-do list. This increase in activities is likely to cause some unwanted aches and […]
Colder temps can take its toll on our bodies both inside and out. Proactive measures like drinking plenty of water and maintaining a balanced diet can help you look and feel more healthy and radiant. Homeopathic medicines are also useful for a variety of winter ailments ranging from chapped skin to lingering cold and flu […]
With winter just around the corner that means a change in our clothing choices and daily routines. It’s also a good time to take a hard look at our daily skin care regimen. During the colder months our skin becomes drier due to the drop in humidity, which causes the skin to lose water and […]
It’s back-to-school season and for many children that means back-to-fall sports and activities. Sometimes these activities can lead to a few bumps and bruises. In fact, because children’s bodies are still developing they’re more susceptible to injuries. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 2.6 million children are sent to the […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 10
Widgets In Tabs
- What are the #health benefits of #Calendula? https://t.co/NX3w1h00nt #Marigold 47 minutes ago
- Do you know which #homeopathic medicines are essential for summer? Find out from @HomeopathyWorks ! https://t.co/EHUKfWok1J 4 hours ago
- Cantharis is used for blisters from friction or second degree burns, scalding & sunburn. Learn more from @DrGaryK . https://t.co/PAhlTFEG3o 7 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!