Can you imagine a form of medicine that comes in tiny pellets that your kids love to take and are so inexpensive that you can afford to buy several small tubes for your home and purse? These medicines are hiding in plain sight in your health food store and pharmacy. You’ve probably never noticed them, […]
Colder temps can take its toll on our bodies both inside and out. Proactive measures like drinking plenty of water and maintaining a balanced diet can help you look and feel more healthy and radiant. Homeopathic medicines are also useful for a variety of winter ailments ranging from chapped skin to lingering cold and flu […]
Summer is unofficially over and by now the kids have all gone back to school. A new school year not only beckons in new routines, but also marks the start of the dreaded cough, cold and flu season. Because children tend not to practice good hygiene habits like washing their hands or covering their noses […]
Any parent knows that a sick child can disrupt the entire household. When it comes to treating coughs, it can be a big struggle to dole out a not-so-appetizing remedy to a less-than-willing recipient. However, there are some holistic, more kid-friendly options when it comes to treating coughs. Boiron pharmacist Christophe Merville, D. Pharm. offers […]
We are celebrating good news here at Boiron! Our Chestal Cold & Cough was recently honored with a 2015 Supplement Essentials Award by Taste for Life Magazine. “By now, New Year’s Resolutions have either become new habits or faded to distant memories for many of us,” says the Taste for Life editorial team. “For those in between, though, it might […]
The 2014-2015 flu season could be severe, according the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). So be prepared to fight those flu-like symptoms by entering Kiwi Magazine’s Cold & Flu Giveaway, and you could be one of three lucky winners to receive a one-year supply of Boiron cold and flu medicines! Valued at $200, this exciting […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- Sign Up for Our E-Newsletter & Enter for a Chance to Win! By boiron on February 23, 2011 8
- Make It a Pain-Free Spring! April 26, 2017
- New Care Packs Offer Convenient Options for Relief April 19, 2017
- 3 Reasons Mindfulness is Important to Your Health March 28, 2017
Widgets In Tabs
- Allium cepa (onion) is often prescribed for #allergic or viral runny nose. https://t.co/H9cmKtMXHl 6 hours ago
- Love @OscilloUSA for flu-like symptoms? Then you'll love Coldcalm for sneezing, runny nose & minor sore throat. https://t.co/2OagEuBJNq 7 hours ago
- #Allergies? #Win Boiron #prize pack for allergy symptoms. https://t.co/JyEm10kHZ6 #Facebook #Contest https://t.co/U4zo8Yi65w 7 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!