Winter is coming. And so is flu. When flu hits you, it hits hard and fast. Symptoms include cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches, fatigue, and feeling feverish or chills. But not everyone with flu will have a fever. Flu viruses are thought to spread when infected people cough, […]
Honey has been sweetening people’s lives for thousands of years. It’s also rich in antioxidants, which are said to fight infections and have been linked to lowering blood pressure. And it’s great for soothing sore throats. A study in Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine supports that a teaspoon of honey before bed can help calm children’s […]
Cold season is nearly upon us. Colds occur mostly during fall and winter months because the viruses that cause them seem to survive better in lower humidity. You can reduce your risk of getting a cold by washing your hands often with soap and water; avoiding touching your mouth, eyes, or nose; and staying away […]
We’re in the thick of spring and that time of year when it’s hard to tell if you are having a bout with seasonal allergies or coming down with a common cold. But how can you tell the difference? Allergy symptoms are immune system reactions caused by an exposure to allergens. Symptoms can be similar […]
When winter flu bugs are running rampant, it’s important to keep your body powered with nutritious options to stay strong. Foods packed with vitamin C can help maintain a healthy immune system. While you may think of an orange as the quintessential fruit to get this important nutrient, there are plenty of other tasty choices. […]
Can you imagine a form of medicine that comes in tiny pellets that your kids love to take and are so inexpensive that you can afford to buy several small tubes for your home and purse? These medicines are hiding in plain sight in your health food store and pharmacy. You’ve probably never noticed them, […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 22
Widgets In Tabs
- Use #homeopathic @ArnicareUSA for everyday #pain relief. https://t.co/1IoTJSRGKs #video https://t.co/fXMWbFiqLb 12 minutes ago
- We maintain highest manufacturing standards complying w/ FDA drug regs, Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of US & drug Good Manufacturing Practices. 2 hours ago
- If you overdo it at Thanksgiving, there's relief from Boiron. https://t.co/Yvo9sqVsKZ 2 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!