Dr. Pam Middleton, a holistic pediatrician in Newport Beach, Calif., offers helpful tips for teething relief. For more baby teething tips, visit CamiliaTeething.com.
Summer is unofficially over and by now the kids have all gone back to school. A new school year not only beckons in new routines, but also marks the start of the dreaded cough, cold and flu season. Because children tend not to practice good hygiene habits like washing their hands or covering their noses […]
It’s back-to-school season and for many children that means back-to-fall sports and activities. Sometimes these activities can lead to a few bumps and bruises. In fact, because children’s bodies are still developing they’re more susceptible to injuries. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 2.6 million children are sent to the […]
Today’s blog comes from one of our favorite homeopathic experts, Joette Calabrese. Joette inspires mothers and others to learn about homeopathy. What we love about Joette is that she teaches homeopathy in a way that makes it usable and practical. When I was a young mom trying to keep my kids away from superfluous drugs […]
Any parent knows that a sick child can disrupt the entire household. When it comes to treating coughs, it can be a big struggle to dole out a not-so-appetizing remedy to a less-than-willing recipient. However, there are some holistic, more kid-friendly options when it comes to treating coughs. Boiron pharmacist Christophe Merville, D. Pharm. offers […]
The start of a new school year, unfortunately beckons in the start of cold and flu season. When sickness hits the household it can make things a little hectic, with not only missed school days for the little ones but days out of work for mom and dad. To help you quickly nip symptoms in […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 25
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 8
Widgets In Tabs
- Bryonia helps relieve joint & muscle pains plus fever with intense thirst, dry mouth, & body aches. https://t.co/40NzM2IIlG 17 hours ago
- @JoetteCalabrese introduces you to these essential single medicines for #pain relief. https://t.co/DvwD8TM0OP #video 19 hours ago
- Rhus toxicodendron (poison ivy) helps relieve joint pain that is improved by motion. https://t.co/CS4yxa5maW 21 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!